|These ramekins will make your mouth water: soft on the outside and melting inside…|
- 130g dark chocolate 70%
30g liquid crème fraiche
50g butter, cut into small cubes
3 medium sized eggs
80 g caster sugar
1 tablespoon of sieved flour
4 buttered ramekins
The day before, prepare the chilled ganache. Gently heat the crème fraiche, add 30 gr of the chocolate broken into small pieces, heat until the chocolate is melted, then stir in gently. Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray, making 4 cubes of chilled ganache, cover with clingfilm and place in the freezer overnight.
- On the day, preheat the oven to 230 C and butter the ramekins.
- Melt the remaining chocolate over a bain marie, add the cubes of butter and stir gently.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together in a large bowl, then slowly add the flour.
- Then gently add the chocolate, butter mixture.
- Pour the mixture into each ramekin.
- Place a frozen chocolate cube in the centre of each one, pushing it into the mixture. Thus will ensure that the centre of each ramekin stays soft.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.
By putting these ice inside the aircraft, the center of each ramekin basis remain longer.